That some mids and highs

first thing that came to my mind

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

My ears hurt looking at what you have piled in a regular cab.

Did you use plastidip to finish the pillars? What material did you use to finish the doors? I didn't see any body work on the doors at all. Did you body fill them with anything?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

lol i love when people call this crazy mids and highs this is considered entry level in the tri state area (ny,etc) me and bassaddiction went down to NC for the turndown4what show and we couldnt believe people ran 1 pair of components or a sundown neo with a tweeter and thought it matched their bass and tweeters arent harsh around here it all comes down to tuning most of the stuff that we heard down south was pretty harsh (not naming names) nothing an eq wouldnt fix

heres some examples of whats around our area

http://imgur.com/a/jak24

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

My ears hurt looking at what you have piled in a regular cab.

Did you use plastidip to finish the pillars? What material did you use to finish the doors? I didn't see any body work on the doors at all. Did you body fill them with anything?

spray on bed liner. im not a fan of plastidip bc it fades in sun

lol i love when people call this crazy mids and highs this is considered entry level in the tri state area (ny,etc) me and bassaddiction went down to NC for the turndown4what show and we couldnt believe people ran 1 pair of components or a sundown neo with a tweeter and thought it matched their bass and tweeters arent harsh around here it all comes down to tuning most of the stuff that we heard down south was pretty harsh (not naming names) nothing an eq wouldnt fix

heres some examples of whats around our area

http://imgur.com/a/jak24

also stuff like this

20140817_150952_zps0b491363.jpg

20140817_151000_zps6d60ea8d.jpg

20140810_102327_zpsd0366f7c.jpg

20140518_094920_zps27a95725.jpg20140518_094924_zps82d59f21.jpg

Archived