sicrides6 Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 Was wondering if anyone has experience with blow through tunnel boxes. I really like the look of those boxes and was wondering if there more for getting loud or low
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 You mean a walkthrough? I'd say they can be both. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sicrides6 Posted December 18, 2014 Author Report Posted December 18, 2014 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMY6rEHhOe4 one like this im thinking 12 soundqubed 15s
RooTxBeeR Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 I am pretty sure they can do both lol. That first video is hank, Thing is both there. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Noel989 Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 Gary Killian has a tunnel too and it's loud and low Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
nutella6996 Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 hanks truck is loud! -SPANKYWANKY
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 How do they keep the subs from cancelling each other out
White Lightning Posted December 18, 2014 Report Posted December 18, 2014 Was wondering if anyone has experience with blow through tunnel boxes. I really like the look of those boxes and was wondering if there more for getting loud or low You have a truck and thinking about a blow through setup ??? Mine would play low and get fairly loud . . Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
sicrides6 Posted December 19, 2014 Author Report Posted December 19, 2014 Yeah I have a 97 full 4 door tahoe I'm gonna eliminate the back seats and go as big as I can with box thinking 12 15's possibly more if space allows!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.