2 Cops Executed in NY...

i agree, people who don't know what cops go threw on a daily basis have issues as well. along with people who can't think for them selves and have to be Told what to think.

but 99% oh law bidding citizens don't have to worry about cops and the force they may or may not use.

at the end of the day cops are just like us.if that means hurting or killing someone to.make sure you will see your wife and kids at the end of the day... then so fucking be it. because guess what if you didn't break the law, make a threatening move or just put your hands on your head and got on the ground 99.99% of these scumbags would still be a debt to society today.

if you have a issue with the way.cops deal with people who break the law, i got a thought DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW! I've been pulled over

for the way my car looks but i still treat them with respect, and i don't have a single ticket, violation,

record... nothing.

our future looks grim... so very sad. especially when a mayor sticks up for murderous scum instead of the men and women who deal with the pieces shit who are a debt to or country day after day. then who go to jail or prison and.comment more crimes and cost more financial debt or hurt more men.and women who protect and serve us.

i believe In the 3 strike rule, except it should be 3 strikes and your shot in the head twice.

if anyone has a problem with that... you should think why you have gone to jail.more then twice.

oh what a better world it could be!

You know the cops break the law all the time. By the way, if you stay away from the ghetto how do you know anything about it?

Even if it was to stand up for Eric garner it's still not right,

Killing someone else especially someone who had nothing to do with it doesn't make it right.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

in that case yes.. it as BS he should have put a slug in his head before killing the GF.. effin coward at that. didnt wait for the cops to get apprehended or shot at. took the easy way out

Thread has been cleaned out... Keep it on topic now Please

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived