2 Cops Executed in NY...

killed his girlfriend in baltimore and later killed the two officers and then himself he better be in hell

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

this makes me fucking sick! afraid for sons future. every week shit Is getting worse. pieces of shit justify there actions by standing up for other pieces of shit. only people who break the law have problems with cops. if you don't brake the law you don't have anything to worry about... right?

i mean this from the deepest part of my soul, fuck you you fucking scumbag, should have done everyone a favor and just put a bullet in your head first.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

This is what the nypd thinks of their mayor. The spawn of Bloomberg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This is some sad and crazy shit...he even posted it on twitter...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-in-car-critically-injured/

Seen this on the news. I lost all hope in humanity at this point in time. There is no way for Law enforcement to plan for things like this or prevent them.

killed his girlfriend in baltimore and later killed the two officers and then himself he better be in hell

He is most definitely in Hell. Thank God

kermit_zpsfe0d9816.jpg

Sadly, sadly, sadly true man.

This is what the nypd thinks of their mayor. The spawn of Bloomberg

It's nice to see people stand for something these days. That's pretty funny actually. Without speaking ONE word they can let their thoughts be known. No looting or law breaking either. gets the point across though. Whether you think it was cowardly or disrespectful, I don't care. Simple...yet effective.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

this makes me fucking sick! afraid for sons future. every week shit Is getting worse. pieces of shit justify there actions by standing up for other pieces of shit. only people who break the law have problems with cops. if you don't brake the law you don't have anything to worry about... right?

i mean this from the deepest part of my soul, fuck you you fucking scumbag, should have done everyone a favor and just put a bullet in your head first.

It's not only people that break the law that have had bad dealings with the police just so we are all clear about that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's not only people that break the law that have had bad dealings with the police just we are all clear about that.

i agree.. though since i have gotten older i haven't gotten pulled over.. i wonder why

Archived