Second Skin Audio

re using pallets

MACnonsence6

so ive been wondering lately what type of strengh could be maintained by taking old pallets cleaning them up taking the top planks off and glueing them together under a clamp to make sheets then building a box out of that. most of the pallets i see at work are all heavy and hard wood and i can get them for free so the idea of being able to re use something is kool as well as the pretty factor of doing 1 laying light one dark ect.

anyone have any input on this idea

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You must have nicer pallets than me then. The ones we got are splintered nasty knotted crooked heaps of junk.

Regardless: I think you'd end up spending much more time and money trying to make this work than you'll get out of it. Unless you're shooting for a creative themed build or something

most of the ones where i work are new. it would be more for a unique build but as long as the strengh is there i think it would be worth it cost of gorrila glue would be the only expenses and time getthing them together nice and neat

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I wouldn't say build a box out of them but if you still want, maybe an amp rack or something along that lines that's not under pressure. Or use them for bracing just double them up!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived