Sky high OFC not 100 % copper?

I'll stick with my Skyhigh OFC over anything. I guess I really don't have a problem with good quality welding cable either. The only CCA cable I own came in an amp kit that I got for free, when my original OFC kit kept being put on backorder. I guess if your budget was really tight, CCA gets the job done, but I'd just save up the little extra $ for OFC. Especially if you planned on upgrading to more power in the future, in which 99% of us do. I guess in some situations, weight could play in as a factor, but not mine.

97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator

XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks

Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable

Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit

CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components

CT Sounds 60.4

CT Sounds 1400.1

Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs)

Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders)

Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's

Bunch of Mojo Mat

Triple post !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Forget the bias This test is invalid no matter what, he used different amounts of everything for every different test and for a test to be considered valid it must be repeatable.

Did you guys miss elementary school science class?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'll stick with my Skyhigh OFC over anything. I guess I really don't have a problem with good quality welding cable either. The only CCA cable I own came in an amp kit that I got for free, when my original OFC kit kept being put on backorder. I guess if your budget was really tight, CCA gets the job done, but I'd just save up the little extra $ for OFC. Especially if you planned on upgrading to more power in the future, in which 99% of us do. I guess in some situations, weight could play in as a factor, but not mine.

When you hit post and it doesn't do anything, refresh the page and it should pop up instead of hitting post a couple of times...

Also there was a thread with this video on here when it first came out and the whole thread got deleted so I'm assuming this one will to for obvious reasons.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I laughed @ this video . SKY HIGH CAR AUDIO FTW!!!!!!!!!

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

This is real easy to get to the truth.

One of you guys with deep pockets buy a bunch of different brands of wire and send them off to a legit lab for a real scientific analysis to be done on each one then post results.

This "test" in the vid means nothing.

Archived