there was alot of stipulations....she has this ex bf which i would go to jail if i got to kill....she is to stay away from him forever....or ill grab a pair of plyers and remove it...and give it to him

wow shes allowed to have BF's at 14? my daughters will have to be doin that shit behind my back.

honestly I think piercings is hopping on the band wagon. These 2 girls I work with have the same piercing you have its kind of a chick piercing =P same with girls getting their nose pierced and having a little diamond on the side of the nose. If I was to get a serious piercing i'd probally get my eyebrow but since every one and their mother has it done I think ill just stick to my one ear.

I haven't even got my tattoos yet and i'm 21 I was opposed to get them at 18 shows how committed I am to my body lmfao.

if you like it though that's all that matters if I tried to do that at my house I'd be kicked out faster than a faygo at a show.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

piercings..no thank you, thats all you

x1000.....I cringe everytime ya say ya catch it on ya teeth! haha. but you'll definitely hear people who either like it or hate it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

the sexiest piercin i have ever seen is when a girl has her dimples pierced like pixie off of LA INK

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

only piercings girls should have would be ears and the belly botton is all sorts of sexy if your less than...130lbs :P

NO FATTYS!!!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

honestly I think piercings is hopping on the band wagon. These 2 girls I work with have the same piercing you have its kind of a chick piercing =P same with girls getting their nose pierced and having a little diamond on the side of the nose. If I was to get a serious piercing i'd probally get my eyebrow but since every one and their mother has it done I think ill just stick to my one ear.

I haven't even got my tattoos yet and i'm 21 I was opposed to get them at 18 shows how committed I am to my body lmfao.

if you like it though that's all that matters if I tried to do that at my house I'd be kicked out faster than a faygo at a show.

hahaha least i wasnt the first one thinking it

Ive got my 3 piercings. 2 in the right ear and 1 in the left.

I like tattoo`s better tho!

tats are legit...i dont think i could ever get one but they are cool by me

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

No piercings for me... When I was young it would of been one more thing my old man would of been able to grab hold of to beat my ass with. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yours looks pretty good imo, but your sisters would look better with a bar/stud type thing like you've got, I don't think the ring really suits..

I'd never get peirced but my GF does have a few (Labret, Upper right lip, Left Eyebrow, 5-6 in each ear (bottom ones stretched to 8mm) and belly button) Peirced belly buttons are the bestest :wub:

I don't know why but I don't think I'd like the sensation of having a bit of metal inside me like that :lol:

Archived