Jump to content

For android guys


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats retail. i would say you could get one about $200 less after retails and eBay get them :D

I've always wondered why android phones never got any love? Like it was Aux only for them untill bluetooth. How long did that take.

Posted

This will be interesting to follow, considering mirrorlink fell on it's face after the S3. They still advertise the Mirrorlink feature, but the don't come out and say it's not compatable with the S4 or S5. SO you don't get to touch the screen to select, you have to still fiddle with the phone itself. Sorry to specify the units I'm taliking about, I was recently looking at the Pioneer AppRadio 4 and the Sony XAV-712HD. THey both advertise mirror link but after doing some research, come to find out it doesn't work. For those costs, you could get a Note Pro, and do a tablet install and have it all right there.

But like i said I'll be watching. Thanks for posting this.

Posted

Yeah there are a lot of glitches in mirror link. I bet this works well... Hopefully it becomes more affordable

Posted

It's not even expensive.

I thought when I saw the comments about the price it was going to be like $2k+

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...