Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got this:

20150323_125731_zpszmh9ztyr.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My cousin hit me up on Thursday saying there was a car show that I should take the L@zy Hoe to on Saturday, it looks like shit, I'm basically only on one door since my passenger door is being funky. The passenger window also needs to be "hacked" to roll down, the truck was dirty etc...

I decided to go although I really wasn't feeling it. Well... it was a great turn out, There were so many beautiful rides, but I guess 155+ dBs draw more attention

1003406_450006845154392_5044400494742022

That is the On D Gas Promotions crew (Main sponsors of HPT Shootout 2015) getting demos

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

This was the scene for most of the day, One of the amps got a bit hot and we had to rest for a bit but I gave out conservatively 150+ demos, lots of bailouts, compliments, and best of all, HAIRTRICKS!!!.

Dudes were getting mad because they had been in line for a while and we just kept letting girls skip the line for hairtricks.

10436691_450006995154377_40491471145477411129221_450007221821021_780182483809226

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

The venue was the Royal Purple Raceway for HPT Shootout 2015, it is by no means a bass show but a buddy who is president of a car club gave us VIP parking to demo right by the shirt stand, we helped them sell more shirts for sure, got some shirts for our troubles too.

I wish I had recorded it but there were at least 10 people that said they came to the booth to see what was going on because they could feel bass in the back of the venue where they were parked, at least 500-600ft away.

I also let my cousin demo for a few while I went to the bathroom, the restrooms at RP Raceway are about 150ft away from the L@zy Hoe and are made out of a flimsy sheet metal material. The whole building was rattling, it was pretty unique to see that, really regret not recording at least the building shaking.

I posted this last night if anyone wants to see some hairtricks!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197132-juan777s-lzy-hoe-all-the-sexy-hairtricks-hpt-shootout-2015/

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Why did you treat your groupies like that, lol

Friends and family skip to the front of the line, Girls also skip to the front of the line. If you have a hot girlfriend you and her can skip the line and get a couples demo.

Otherwise you wait in line! Not hating, but obviously if a fat dude with a beer asks for a demo at the same time I see a thick sexy girl eyeing the L@zy Hoe, I am going to choose my future baby mama every time.

I'm sure you can appreciate that. Plus, HAIRTRICKS.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

I think the L@zy Hoe may be the special guest at OTM 2015 in October! hopefully it's looking cleaner in a few months! Check out the comments below:

2015-04-05%2010_26_36-Gerardo%20Chaparro

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

best of luck in April SOTM! it was nice to see Rockford win last month without 1000 inches of cone area and half of New York's power! :lol: really nice whip...and nice build log!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

best of luck in April SOTM! it was nice to see Rockford win last month without 1000 inches of cone area and half of New York's power! :lol: really nice whip...and nice build log!

1017.88 inches of cone area to be exact. :spiteful:

But yeah even fifth place would be awesome!

Thanks CT Sounds for putting up 5 prices this month.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Juan, where did you get your carpet from ? I found a place called stockinteriors.com , the price for the complete carpet kit W/ rubber backing is 375.00 shipped. What cha think ?

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...