Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Video does not justice honestly, the interior work is perfection, from the piano gloss black look on the dash and center console, to the headliner, and doors etc, plus thing gets LOW with authority.

:Tom:

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

literally spent 30 minutes walking around trying to find this stock ass tahoe lol. You'd think it'd be the only thing you heard on the carshow side. Nope, the atmosphere of this show is insane...

One of my favorite demos in TX. Easily.

Plllleeeaaaseeee lift it and put American Force's on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

literally spent 30 minutes walking around trying to find this stock ass tahoe lol. You'd think it'd be the only thing you heard on the carshow side. Nope, the atmosphere of this show is insane...

One of my favorite demos in TX. Easily.

Plllleeeaaaseeee lift it and put American Force's on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the short demo, I usually play 2-3 songs if there's no one waiting. Not sure if you left after first song or if we were letting it cool down. I was drunk and pretty sure I was dying from a heat stroke so my memory is fragmented.

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

we went inside lol then we lost you. it was a bitchin demo. I'll be back to Texas soon, very soon.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

literally spent 30 minutes walking around trying to find this stock ass tahoe lol. You'd think it'd be the only thing you heard on the carshow side. Nope, the atmosphere of this show is insane...

One of my favorite demos in TX. Easily.

Plllleeeaaaseeee lift it and put American Force's on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the short demo, I usually play 2-3 songs if there's no one waiting. Not sure if you left after first song or if we were letting it cool down. I was drunk and pretty sure I was dying from a heat stroke so my memory is fragmented.

i think i got almost 4 full songs. thing sounds so good though with the new box.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

we went inside lol then we lost you. it was a bitchin demo. I'll be back to Texas soon, very soon.

Killswitch in Galveston? I will probably go to that if I don't work weekend

literally spent 30 minutes walking around trying to find this stock ass tahoe lol. You'd think it'd be the only thing you heard on the carshow side. Nope, the atmosphere of this show is insane...

One of my favorite demos in TX. Easily.

Plllleeeaaaseeee lift it and put American Force's on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for the short demo, I usually play 2-3 songs if there's no one waiting. Not sure if you left after first song or if we were letting it cool down. I was drunk and pretty sure I was dying from a heat stroke so my memory is fragmented.

i think i got almost 4 full songs. thing sounds so good though with the new box.

Thanks man, now to work on the outside for a while, rims, paintjob, etc... (After the daily project, need to find daily driver first)

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Ok some pics, starting shell, cousin helped a lot20150502_183910_zpstuw4sh7u.jpg20150509_111029_zps8ne7miaf.jpg

20150502_183343_zpsnebd782c.jpg20150502_183333_zpsac2i1gkw.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Back of box and bracing, bedlinered the inside as well

20150509_111110_zpszqlwgb0u.jpg

20150510_093012_zps7bi0z581.jpg20150510_093030_zpskfz3rvaj.jpg

Bedlinered_zpsj34m88ba.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Baffles

20150516_135009_zpsvusahew8.jpg20150516_140115_zpsvtlyh7jn.jpg20150516_140126_zpsr7rwgiaz.jpg20150516_155803_zpswmdngzue.jpg20150516_155818_zps5z4xv5px.jpg20150516_180536_zpsiuchp09v.jpg20150517_141757_zps0aieeg0h.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

Weather was super shitty throughout

20150517_142036_zpshq8cgiht.jpg20150517_142120_zpsmf0tj5hb.jpg20150517_142133_zpsdmsfpqse.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...