juan777 Posted February 3, 2016 Author Report Posted February 3, 2016 I'm gonna catch you this time... I plan on making LST so I will see you there!! I should be there provided DC power can fix my alt in time. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Wood Posted February 3, 2016 Report Posted February 3, 2016 I'm gonna catch you this time... I plan on making LST so I will see you there!! I should be there provided DC power can fix my alt in time. My build SHOULD be finished by then... Actually almost finished with the hardest part of my build (rebuilding my doors) so it's looking very promising!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
juan777 Posted February 5, 2016 Author Report Posted February 5, 2016 Excursion test on new Recones, Big thanks to Dayweed4268 for reconing my subs. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Massivespl Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Hope them foad type leads work for you. I keep seeing people having problems with them breaking at the former c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
DavidClark Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Excursion test on new Recones, Big thanks to Dayweed4268 for reconing my subs. Cool video, I forgot you took it. Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
juan777 Posted February 5, 2016 Author Report Posted February 5, 2016 Hope them foad type leads work for you. I keep seeing people having problems with them breaking at the former Corey said they wouldn't be a problem since he went from underneath rather than the fi way? I hope they hold up. So far so good The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
RainStryke Posted February 6, 2016 Report Posted February 6, 2016 Awesome recones. Who makes them and do you happen to know the new specs?
juan777 Posted February 7, 2016 Author Report Posted February 7, 2016 Awesome recones. Who makes them and do you happen to know the new specs? Corey SPLAudio Dean Don't know specs, I just told him I wanted a more musical subwoofer with lots of travel. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted February 16, 2016 Author Report Posted February 16, 2016 Built a 4th order BP for my Infiniti G35. 1:2.25 ratio. 2 10s on a 900.1. Did a 140.5@40 Outlaw and a 138.1@38 sealed on the dash. I didn't take many pics but here it is: The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted February 16, 2016 Author Report Posted February 16, 2016 The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.