Jump to content

Recommendations on front stage


05flareside

Recommended Posts

Posted

i ran coax for years with a smaller setup,and they worked fine for me. also ran comps. depends on what your goals are,some say sq and don't really know what that means.

Posted

Fuck coax.never heard a decent set.will everybody trade out comps for coax.....my option.guess if I'm not cableguy shit don't matter follow the heard..

All I'd did was give a suggestion on what I thought would work ... Nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry to offend you brother, I will keep my suggestions to myself from here on out.

Im sure you would run coax over 2-way or 3-way comps.

Posted

I would run components that Can be configured like coaxial's but let's also not pretend like all coaxial's are junk or can't sound as good as component's either.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Do other members not just only recommend brands they use and love or am I missing something?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I've ran into a ton of people that say they run competition subs. kicker comps! just saying... everybody's perception can be different.

Posted

Actually you will never see cableguy recommend a brand. not sure what dude is losing his mind over.

Yeah he does but people ripped into him for it so he stopped.

But dude still knows what he's talking about.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I see his point for getting upset. But if the OP is on a budget would it be better to run good coax speakers or low end comps? But we all know its in the install of the speakers vs brand or type of speaker.

OP, deaden and prep your doors and then save up for what you feel will work best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...