Has Darwinian theory been reversed?

I just want to get my retirement check and move to Thailand.

Why Thailand? Want to get a surgery there that is banned in the US? jk lol

You've obviously never been there. Otherwise, you would know why.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

ladyboys?

Is"fit" relative? On the flipside a bear doesn't fare too well in an urban environment. Is it physical strength? Ability to adapt? Intelligence? Wielding better tools? Ability to gain reputation in a community? Having more "worth" than another person?

Ability to adapt

It's not necessarily that either.

Look at all the animals that humans have caused to go extinct that adapted to the environment they were in till we came along and either hunted them to death or destroyed their environment.

When talking about Natural Selection the term "fit" just refers to the abaility to reproduce more offspring, at least that what we learned in Bio. If thats what we are going off of then I believe many people are fit to survive because lord knows there are way too many people out there that are having way too many kids and should probably have none.

Some people just do enough to get by and rely on everybody else to pick up there slack and help provide for them. People get glorified for having kids at a young age "16 and Pregnant" or selling drugs, being in gangs, commiting crimes. They expect for money to just be handed to them and the sad thing is that it is! Welfare goes to people who do not need it or have the full capability of getting a job but are just to lazy instead of going to those who legitly need it. There's just no more motivaton in the world anymore.

Im all for a zombie outbreak or something along that lines to thin out the heard!

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

It's the way it's always been, the have not's always want to take from the haves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What is your reason then? The prostitution? lol

Archived