VW transporter 8 x lvl6 - HV Taramps (thanks sencheezy) - recones finally ordered!

That sucks my friend, I hate when my hands betray me. Fucking fiberglass haha.

It's good sometimes to get some help... Rather than having some fugly work.

DC audio in Australia still sounds weird but legit.

hahaha cheers mate, i gotta say he did a bang up job so far as well

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Lookin good!!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lookin good!!!

thanks mate, hopefully looking real good in a couple of weeks

Poor VW shocks. On the serious side what are you going to use for shocks?

Or are you gonna let it squat? Man I can't wait for you to compete the VW.

honestly at this stage i dont know, but what i am thinking of doing is taking it to work and throwing a bunch of concrete bags in the back to see how it sits with a lot of weight in it...

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

• 2 weeks later...

ok so after a looong day of welding cutting swearing drinking etc etc i returned home this morning with a finished cage! my phone is flat so i will grab some pics later but very happy indeed. tomorrow night will be cleaning up any welds that need to be cleaned up then primer and paint (just rattle can black) for the cage. hopefully will have some other little things done that i want to do with it as well. if it all goes to plan i will have some mdf on there this weekend

cheers

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

ok so after a looong day of welding cutting swearing drinking etc etc i returned home this morning with a finished cage! my phone is flat so i will grab some pics later but very happy indeed. tomorrow night will be cleaning up any welds that need to be cleaned up then primer and paint (just rattle can black) for the cage. hopefully will have some other little things done that i want to do with it as well. if it all goes to plan i will have some mdf on there this weekend

cheers

hell yes to that brother :yahoo:

In for pics of cage. I may have one shortly :peepwall:

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

cheers

hell yes to that brother :yahoo:

thanks man im pumped too

In for pics of cage. I may have one shortly :peepwall:

of mine? there may be one on stalkerbook lol....

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

Archived