Sundown Audio

Protect Mode

ModFreak

Wow i come to the forum, not to have you people come up with stupid fucking answers. I didnt ask for everyone to chime in, just those who have knowledge on the situation. Arent we all supposed to support and help each other and not be full of dickhead answers and responses. I know how circuits work but dont know the layout and whats what of the internal of an amp or what may have gone wrong. So once again i am asking all ignorant people who have no useful information, please dont post in here.

k

good luck with your situation.. ..

Thanks skippy, I can try to take a picture or two but the issue is there are no visible damage or burnt areas. I have put my DMM on the fets and tested the resistance to the legs and dont see any that are stuck open.

Not sure if a picture would get me any extra help lol. But you so far have been the best input and not just negative.

Thanks

Its not being blunt saying its fucked, i know a lot of people like myself may not know how to repair amps, but thats why i came here. In hopes that someone would share a little bit of knowledge. I appreciate negative feedback as well as positive as long as it is useful and not just ignorant.

Its not being blunt saying its fucked, i know a lot of people like myself may not know how to repair amps, but thats why i came here. In hopes that someone would share a little bit of knowledge. I appreciate negative feedback as well as positive as long as it is useful and not just ignorant.

Well this is just my .02.. your responses and attitude towards some of the answers is not the way to get the answers you so desire

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived