Second Skin Audio

Kicker 18" found?

look at some of the modified solo motors on ti baskets good softparts...mmm I like those that's what kicker should have done. Member on here was building some but I can't remember who.

op something tells me you need deeper pockets and way more research and learning before buying anything that big. Get some budget 12s to go with your extra loud speakers...then learn and upgrade. Just my 2c

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

look at some of the modified solo motors on ti baskets good softparts...mmm I like those that's what kicker should have done. Member on here was building some but I can't remember who.

op something tells me you need deeper pockets and way more research and learning before buying anything that big. Get some budget 12s to go with your extra loud speakers...then learn and upgrade. Just my 2c

Purplehaze built a few. Not sure if he still has them though. I know he had alot of gear get stolen.

Edit ninja'ed

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Because it wasn't that good and quickly got passed by. It's cool but didn't match price with its performance

Absolutely

The whole theory behind the square driver was bad for business ..

Other than that, I have no problems with Kicker.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

but but i was told the 18 had the same cone area of a 21 inch sub. or the 15's had the same cone area of a 18

Yep, heard that too.

I actually liked the old L5 square drivers ... But for nothing I'd ever want musical ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Yep, they love air space 4sure.

Archived