Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker 18" found?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Because it wasn't that good and quickly got passed by. It's cool but didn't match price with its performance

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

For the price I could get 2 18s! I did hear 4 of these in a suburban once, they got loud but for the price I'm not a fan

I think they were super heavy too and cooling wasn't great

Posted

Because it didn't make them enough money.

At that moment 18 inch wasn't a well bought size, 10-12 and 15's are good selling sizes.

I've got a feeling you are throwing yourself into this without enough background information.

These high powered subwoofers will need a lot of money to be powered properly.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

tuned in to see where this goes

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5381 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...