The "I get haters because im 16 and walled" build"

running each amp at rated impedance, I've never got the amps warm. Only when I ran at 1.34 and 1.5 for the 2 ohm version. Damn really Tanner? I didn't hear about this Banda news?

issue with finding a new distributor.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Oh, and I have been told that banda could quite possibly not sell ANYMORE amps in the United States from this point forward, therefore I have to go back to my original plan, 2 Taramps 8ks.

Where did you hear this?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

running each amp at rated impedance, I've never got the amps warm. Only when I ran at 1.34 and 1.5 for the 2 ohm version. Damn really Tanner? I didn't hear about this Banda news?

oh wow. Must be recent news?

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

oh wow. Must be recent news?
last two weeks basically. I'm surprised

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Oh, and I have been told that banda could quite possibly not sell ANYMORE amps in the United States from this point forward, therefore I have to go back to my original plan, 2 Taramps 8ks.

False. Pm'd a dealer near me. This is what he said:

"yea no idea who said that

we are in fact making some big changes but its related to our distribution facility and our partnerships with some of the vendors

we have an order so large that the factory can't keep up with production... if that says anything"

"everything is on hold at the moment but will start back up very soon"

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

real good to hear. Eyeballing banda and taramp both pretty hard for when I actually do another build. :)

If you're looking for Banda, HMU sir.

Love the build Tanner ;)

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived