Help with 3-way setup.

After reading all that sh... Stuff, I will just end my part of this subject by sticking with my previous post on amplifiers ...

I'm not getting into that argument, I will simply say that I will NEVER run a class D amplifier. Not even on sub bass.

Thank you ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

In general, are class AB amps more inefficient in that they consume more power than class D amps do?

I ran a Hifonics Brutus class AB 4 channel before and it was alright. I switched to a Rockford Prime class D 4 channel amp and the RF was hands down better! More clear and louder too!

Maybe I just had a bad experience with a bad brand though...

In general, are class AB amps more inefficient in that they consume more power than class D amps do?

I ran a Hifonics Brutus class AB 4 channel before and it was alright. I switched to a Rockford Prime class D 4 channel amp and the RF was hands down better! More clear and louder too!

hifonics are fucking horrible. I would say thats my opinion but hifonics proves me right on a consistent basis. You went from a paperweight to an amp.

just read up about the differences, it would take longer to explain then for you to google it. I believe in you. Go forth and conquer.

edit: even though you love dubstep ;)

hifonics are fucking horrible. I would say thats my opinion but hifonics proves me right on a consistent basis. You went from a paperweight to an amp.

just read up about the differences, it would take longer to explain then for you to google it. I believe in you. Go forth and conquer.

edit: even though you love dubstep ;)

Dubstep. Is. Life. :domodance:

check out

mala-alicia

THAT is dub. I dunno how the fuck it got screwed up.

Just did. It barely a chillstep. Not even close to real dubstep! lol

*facepalm*

its dub. Thats the genre. Before idiots like skrillex and others fucked it up. What you are listening to is Glitch...with a bass drop.

Archived