Trey_Dog650 Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 you look like a straight version of the biebs Didn't know such a thing existed 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 you look like a straight version of the biebs Didn't know such a thing existed Looks good hunter.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
azscott Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 Sweet build man! Do you have a build log I can check out?
Raptorman Posted February 1, 2015 Author Report Posted February 1, 2015 Thank you, my build log is my personal FB. I can PM you it if you'd like. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Tecomah Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 You literally broke your box otw to the first show lol. Then the sub within a solid 20 minutes. Shits getting real lol 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Raptorman Posted February 1, 2015 Author Report Posted February 1, 2015 Nahhh I THOUGHT it was the box. Then once we got to the show we figured out the hellatious clacking was the sub.When I thought it was the box at first I was like "there's no way, all those corners are fucking angle ironed!" 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
boom50cal Posted February 1, 2015 Report Posted February 1, 2015 fuckin hurricane. low power high efficiency 4th's ftw. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Raptorman Posted February 2, 2015 Author Report Posted February 2, 2015 I love seeing what I can do with the least amount of power in my builds, haha. I'm pretty sure I've got SA Recones coming soon, though. Waiting for Sundown to email me back. Need the extra thermal power handling. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
ToNasty Posted February 2, 2015 Report Posted February 2, 2015 I love seeing what I can do with the least amount of power in my builds, haha. I'm pretty sure I've got SA Recones coming soon, though. Waiting for Sundown to email me back. Need the extra thermal power handling. this is sort of what i like except i like to see what i can do with the least amount of subs as in (letting the enclosure get it loud) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.