NWA movie.... well, im stoked.....

Plus it seemed like real life. I like boyz n the hood but that shit seemed to much like a story I would tell my kids.

For Sure. I could totally see events that took place in Menace happening in real life... Hell they probably already do on a daily basis and we just never hear about them

Sheeit!!! That movie was like living in Chicago in the 90's. If Tat had a spanish accent that would've been my dad.

Awesome, just awesome, loved listening to them back in the day.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Plus it seemed like real life. I like boyz n the hood but that shit seemed to much like a story I would tell my kids.

For Sure. I could totally see events that took place in Menace happening in real life... Hell they probably already do on a daily basis and we just never hear about them

Sheeit!!! That movie was like living in Chicago in the 90's. If Tat had a spanish accent that would've been my dad.

I know some of the cities I have visited briefly while searching for bail jumpers had me on edge like it could pop off at any moment .. Hell I was labeled a cop just because my partner and I were white guys. I will venture to say we were in predominantly black areas but I can't be certain because most people were hollering out their windows that "POLICE HERE" when we were driving through..

We use to make courtesy calls to local PD to let them know we were going to a certain area because nosy neighbors like to call police on people with guns... I'll never forget the few times we were informed police would NOT go into certain areas.. That had me like WTF are we about to get in to

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I know some of the cities I have visited briefly while searching for bail jumpers had me on edge like it could pop off at any moment .. Hell I was labeled a cop just because my partner and I were white guys. I will venture to say we were in predominantly black areas but I can't be certain because most people were hollering out their windows that "POLICE HERE" when we were driving through..

We use to make courtesy calls to local PD to let them know we were going to a certain area because nosy neighbors like to call police on people with guns... I'll never forget the few times we were informed police would NOT go into certain areas.. That had me like WTF are we about to get in to

Lol, I would be nervous to go in the neighborhoods where the neighbors didn't call the cops on people with guns. Your job sounds fun.

Lol, I would be nervous to go in the neighborhoods where the neighbors didn't call the cops on people with guns. Your job sounds fun.

It's a part time gig.. The money is good when it's busy but it's very unreliable as far as stability... I haven't had any cases in like 9 months . Most bondsman haven't gotten cheap to where they don't want to pay us to get them OR they'll chase the person for months... Burn up all the good leads and scare the person into hiding then hand it over

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It's a part time gig.. The money is good when it's busy but it's very unreliable as far as stability... I haven't had any cases in like 9 months . Most bondsman haven't gotten cheap to where they don't want to pay us to get them OR they'll chase the person for months... Burn up all the good leads and scare the person into hiding then hand it over

No, I'm dead serious when I say it sounds fun.

A girl I know is going to be in this movie.

Not sure for how long but either way, it's pretty cool.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The amount of hood violence that occurs after this movie drops will be astounding.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived