Second Skin Audio

i need help

tryintoflex

that amp wont put out 1200 watts, if anything 900 would be it at 1 ohm. i had the brx2400 and after tuning my gains it sounded like a 1500 watt amp

Actually the brx2400 is the same as the AQ/Q2200. Same board. Same, if not slightly better components than the 2200.

i dont care what the test on here did. i know what i had i know what it said it should do and i know what i was actually getting from it.. im going by my experience i had with that amp not by the experience someone else had

when i just got it it was tuned by ear by a shop. it was neat and dandy(with dirty signal). after getting a DD-1 and tuning it it was a POS.. my fosgate power 800.2 that the birth sheet was near 1000 was actually as loud.. the vibe lanzar 1000 watt amp that i had in 2001 was way louder.. its my experience with it that im going with

:suicide-santa:

that amp wont put out 1200 watts, if anything 900 would be it at 1 ohm. i had the brx2400 and after tuning my gains it sounded like a 1500 watt amp

Actually the brx2400 is the same as the AQ/Q2200. Same board. Same, if not slightly better components than the 2200.

i dont care what the test on here did. i know what i had i know what it said it should do and i know what i was actually getting from it.. im going by my experience i had with that amp not by the experience someone else had

when i just got it it was tuned by ear by a shop. it was neat and dandy(with dirty signal). after getting a DD-1 and tuning it it was a POS.. my fosgate power 800.2 that the birth sheet was near 1000 was actually as loud.. the vibe lanzar 1000 watt amp that i had in 2001 was way louder.. its my experience with it that im going with

Once again... :suicide-santa: You get what you pay for. I got an amp half price of an aq2200 and it's as good or better? Bs, don't even have to explain myself.

Found the test tones on here lol went through my set up starting at radio system doesn't pound as loud but it for sure has better response and a better crisp pound I'd say was In my driveway n rattling stuff inside my house lol

You were never going to take any of our advice were you?

This x infinity.

I don't know why you all keep feeding this troll. He has an excuse or answer for anything we say.

He asks question. We so no, this is better. He says, well Ill try it the first way. 'Tard.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Op. Aside from all the Bullshit..

Run your type r on that 1200.1 at 1 ohm..

Ur sub is 700 rms yes but your amp might not actually see 1 ohm impedance after box rise and stuff..

Don't get to gain happy (it's not a volume knob)

Carefull what music you listen to..

Learn when to turn it down and you shouldn't have any problems.. I used to run systems all tuned by ear.. includeing my gain...

You sound like Ur new to the hobby.. which is why $200 seems like a lot for a sub... But aside from that Ur 15" will get loud enough on that 1200.1 to satisfy your taste I'm sure especially if Joe x designd Ur box..

If at all possible have a member ship you his DD-1 to set gains

Funny thing is, my brx2400 did dip my voltage lower then my sq2200 while clamping less then the sq2200. Brx2100/2400 hfi1500 all went up in smoke.

Where did you get your info? I know they use the same power/output/signal configuration for the board, but every si gle component is different. Even the country of build.

oh really? every component is different?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Closed

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived