war is on the horizon. you guys ready?

My buddy works on the weapons system's of the a-10's on Selfridge those things are pure bad ass.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I feel like the great Inigo Montoya sums up the situation pretty well. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Time after time these groups assemble for vengeance. It's a situation where there is literally no exit to be had. We destroy this group and a new one will pop up to avenge it.

Exactly, just like the drug cartels you wipe one out it just leaves room for others to step up.

Time to break out the nukes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Time to break out the nukes.

No

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Not a good one

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

woo USA world police

Would you rather someone else do it?

Russia maybe, or iran, isis?

No. We are the best at this, probably by a pretty large margin. It just makes me wonder if we will ever NOT have a non-peaceful presence overseas. Lots of parents away from kids and kids away from parents because of a small number of crazy fucks.

But the parents chose the life sad too say but that's the truth. I had my chance once I found out I had a little girl coming I chose not too go and went too school and I am a very happy guy, sometimes I do say too myself wonder how my life wouild be if I would have just went, then again I could be dead too :(. Anyone who may be going overseas goodluck too you and your family I wish everyone the best of luck no matter who you are. Thanks for serving our country!!

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

When they decide to go to war with groups like these we need to shut down our bordersand internet communications with them. To many opportunities for these fucks to attack in our own back yards because we just let them fly right in, give them tax breaks and assist them with anything they may need right up until they blow up a building or car.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

woo USA world police

No. We are the best at this, probably by a pretty large margin. It just makes me wonder if we will ever NOT have a non-peaceful presence overseas. Lots of parents away from kids and kids away from parents because of a small number of crazy fucks.

But the parents chose the life sad too say but that's the truth. I had my chance once I found out I had a little girl coming I chose not too go and went too school and I am a very happy guy, sometimes I do say too myself wonder how my life wouild be if I would have just went, then again I could be dead too :(. Anyone who may be going overseas goodluck too you and your family I wish everyone the best of luck no matter who you are. Thanks for serving our country!!

Its not cut out for everyone. Thats for damn sure.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

10526114_801467019934594_644887471039979

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

woo USA world police

Its not cut out for everyone. Thats for damn sure.

Ain't that the fucking truth.

Archived