Anyone have some fun cops or ticket stories?

On my way to work just cruisin 5 below the speed limit on the far left lane, lights flashing, so I make my way over to the far right lane, mind you we just passed the last turn where you can turn into, the next one was a minute away...I had on my flashers going 15 before I finally turned into the next turn....this cop came out with his pistol drawn and shit....I was like oh shit I'm about to get shot...so he comes up and sees me in uniform, boy was he mad...he said why the fuck didn't I pull over...I said, well sir, I didn't want to stop on the road, I was concerned about my safety and yours, he said fuck your concern...lol...I said way to be professional...he then said I didn't know if you were going to run or not, I was like, with my hazards on going like 15? So he took all my info and 30 minutes later comes back gives me a lecture about being in the military and having discipline and this and that, all for not stopping in the middle of the road during morning traffic...all I got was a fix it ticket for my left brake light being out and a driving tip on how to switch lanes...

^ I respect that.

I've always hated when someone gets pulled over in a busy area, and just pulls off to the side of the road (blocking a lane) rather than pulling into the Mcds parking lot 20 feet up the road and letting everyone else carry on like normal.

Or at rush hour on the highway, instead of stopping on said highway, signal to them like you did, and take the nearest exit and find a parking lot or side street. People have a bad habit of rubber necking, and I've seen serious accidents caused by such behaviors....because everyone slows down to look, and while they're looking the guy infront of him slows down a litte more....

Here's another cop story...

Back when I was in school, this new guy came around trying to play hard about all the things he use to do and where he came from, and blah blah blah...

Well anyways, he ended up buying some wacky tobaccy off a guy that was selling for awhile, and went off to smoke with one of his new friends he made.

He ended up greening out, and he called to police and ratted out everyone involved. Cops showed up, took him to the hospital to make sure he was okay, interviewed a bunch of people, and then the next day we all had a big meeting with the officer outside the school.

Officer straightened the kid up pretty good, told him he shouldn't try and be something he's not and said "that sure isn't the way to make friends, ratting on everybody like that" and laughed it off saying it wasn't worth the paperwork for him.

Pretty cool officer, and as for the "tough guy", he attended school for another week or so and then fell off the face of the earth when he realized nobody wanted to be friends with someone who ratted out a dozen people over a .5

Got pulled over for speed and window tint, on the freeway, by a US Forestry Service officer. I almost lol'd when he came up to my car and I saw the Forest patch.

Fucking lame.

The DNR can do whatever it wants, they have jurisdiction anywhere in the state. Bummer luck. Ya get a ticket?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I knew a ny state trooper who got pulled over on the taconic state parkway by the park police. That's a good story that is a shining example of police abuse of power

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

When I was 15 I was with my two buddies, both of them 18. One had a 1997 mitsu eclipse with a few upgrades. We were at a gamestop 20 minutes from our hometown and had stopped in to buy a game obv. Well they were sold out and it was 9:45 PM (15 minutes from all gamestops closing) There was no way we were going to miss out buying this game for the night so my friend being the speed demon he is says fuck it get in the car put on your seat belts. we take off onto I71 instead of the shorter country roads between our towns so he could have the higher speed limits and more lanes. So we are up to 150mph in a 70 zone for eight minutes manking great time and coming up on our exit. He starts slowing down because the exit is in 1 mile. granted, right before the exit in the median is a state trooper of course. Ended up getting stopped on the off ramp, 1 mile from the gamestop we were heading to :( he walks up to the car and yells ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME, DUDE. grabs all our ID's , takes the driver back to his car, comes back with a ticket for 91 in a 70. My buddy said he didnt even ask if he was going any faster but he would have lied anyway. thank God for our exit being there otherwise he would not have been slowing down and we would probably be sleeping in jail overnight

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Few weeks ago around 3am got pulled over on a back road because the cops has been getting noise complaints of my vehicle i roll the window down and cop immediately flips shat about my whole truck being filled with speakers i offer a demo ., gives demo cop tells me to wait goes back to his squad car 3 mins later 3 more squadcars pull up demos for everyone!! No ticket just lots of laughs smiles and warnings about my glass breaking

Last summer, Streetcar Takeover OKC. buddy had a 03 Silverado/Sierra Stepside... 408ci ironblock LSX motor, big cam, forged 11.5:1 bottom end, made 450 a the wheels on a conservative tune without a lot of timing through a stalled 4l80e. Had a 150 shot on it... truck ran an 11.3 with 3.42 gears.

So at Street Car Takeover, we were cruising with some guys, doing some 40-150 rolls... fucking turbo F-bodys and turbo hondas up.... We did a solid 10 or 11 races, spraying from the hit all the way to 150 or so.

Bottle pressure was wayyyyyyyyyyy fucking low...we flipped the exit off I-35 onto the John Kilpatrick Turnpike in OKC. We're cruising by ourselves apart from our parts/chase car behind us.

Got both the windows down, I'm in the passenger seat with a blue bottle torch heating this nitrous bottle up... OKC PD rolls up next to us. Guy has both his windows down smoking a cig, looks at me with a "wtf" look. I stare him right in the fucking eye, show him the torch, and he exits off.

2 hours later, about 1:30 am, we're chililng at one of the few gas stations in OKC that sells E85, and these two turbo vette faggots get in a fist fight after one rear ends the other...guess what cop shows up.

Guy walks up to us, tells us he knew what we were doing, and to quit being pussies and to take it to the track. Nah man, we went to the dig spot until 4 am...got fucked up by a turbo v6 mustang lmfao.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

was 15

got drug off the sidewalk.

was asked about stealing a head unit from a place. They had video.

When the vid came out, .... it was another toe head that did it.

When i was just over 16, i was called to the office. Id sluffed the last 2 periods,.... figured it was that.

Cop was there. "your under arrest for selling that dope shit" he said while his face was one inch from mine.

Did 11 days in juvie.. and paid for it for the next 2 years. I wish id fought that......

got pulled over at 20 years old. I had one big beer in the car... that was in there all day.

When i got lit up... i stuck it in the pass side seat cover.

"anything we should know about?" if you be cool with us,.. we will be cool with you "he says"

I said.. ya, theres an old beer can in there. Another car shows up.

Both them cunts searched the car.... came back and said "where is it?"

i said its in the fucking space behind the pass side seat?...

I got FULL charge on that one..

I have 4 more stories of people that have have a small ball sack.... then get some "power"...

Hell i have 5 stories from the last year with running my gear 2 miles from town.....

fuck them.... they are not with me... they are totally NOT SERVING ME, NOR PROTECTING me.....

Never ever have helped..... ever...

(wife locked her keys in the car running once...... dude rolled up and said "i cant help you")

Meh....... fucking meh.......

when i see a cop car drive by... the last thing i feel........ is safe.

Archived