Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

I don't know if you noticed, but this is currently the worse build log i have ever seen, well next to that hummer build i will not name. So, if someone would just post some yoga pants it would be complete.

WTF this thread became re god damn diculous.

Nice cars guys, nice houses, nice everything.

Props to all you mother fuckers who can pay cash for all kinds of shit and get financed for any damn thing else. Obviously I fail at life because I am not in that same category. So what.

Sell crack/math. Whichever is popular where you live. Cash money.

Sell crack rockfor

Props to all you mother fuckers who can pay cash for all kinds of shit and get financed for any damn thing else. Obviously I fail at life because I am not in that same category. So what.

I am a former Correctional Officer and Border Patrol Agent. If I end up in prison it's game over.

Sell crack rockfor

got them calculus notes on the low

I don't know if you noticed, but this is currently the worse build log i have ever seen, well next to that hummer build i will not name. So, if someone would just post some yoga pants it would be complete.

Give it some time, I just got the car yesterday lmfao. Im going to call vengeance racing in a day or two to talk about a heads/cam set up

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Sell crack rockfor

I am a former Correctional Officer and Border Patrol Agent. If I end up in prison it's game over.

Holy shit. Yeah you will be a the equivalent of a horny 15 year old crusty gym sock.

So, if someone would just post some yoga pants it would be complete.

best-yoga-pants-pics-everyoga-pants--bes

yoga-6.jpg

63542fb67f8429f31f45e04e73c1a730.jpg

The perks of both going to college and not going to college??? yoga pants either way is a perk. fuck you if you think otherwise

Archived