Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

IMAG0551_zpsgk6txbbh.jpg

dat ass

I got the car back Wednesday and it doesnt drive bad at all, a little chatter at first and smooth after that, its a little stiffer but nothing crazy

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Just make sure you baby that thing for at least the first 1000 miles or you'll kill that clutch.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

its a 500 mile break in on the monster, already have over 300 on it

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

cause the meet isnt until 10 tonight......

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

First pass of the night

11.51@133

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

First pass of the night

11.51@133

60' ?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...