Deeznutz Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Lol, bighoss. "Go to college and get a pos 97 v6 camaro or don't and get a clean as fuck 09 z06. Hard choice..." Do you own your vehicles....or finance them? -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
boom50cal Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 what's wrong with Financing? mother fucker walked in without any money and got 2% interest. Almost ANYONE here would be jealous of that. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted February 15, 2015 Author Report Posted February 15, 2015 what's wrong with Financing? mother fucker walked in without any money and got 2% interest. Almost ANYONE here would be jealous of that. More like walked in with $12k to put down but said fuck it when I got 2%. no point in putting that much down when my payments are lower thaN what I was expecting Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Deeznutz Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Boom, material items to reflect wealth are not the best thing...especially if you have to work >40 hrs to pay for them. Years ago, in my mid 20's I raced jetskis'. I bought 2 Sea doo's....financed them, but paid them off in 1 yr. Killed myself doing it. Than, I had to work 60+ to finance that racing dream, just to stay competitive regionally. Looking back, man I killed myself, but it was fun. Now I work 36hrs, 44 hrs max. if I need to. People like to brag about what they own, but they technically do not own it, the bank does. I am happy to own my stuff outright. My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me with that NYC accent "Look if you don't have the money for it, you don't buy it, end of story". A philosophy I still try to hold to til this day. My house, after paying for over 10 yrs. I paid it off. Now I am starting again, saving money, but it's nice to be able to spend $1000, if I need to. Not that I do! No, that's what's wrong with that! -Frank
Guest Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 People like to brag about what they own, but they technically do not own it, the bank does. I am happy to own my stuff outright. My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me with that NYC accent "Look if you don't have the money for it, you don't buy it, end of story". My house, after paying for over 10 yrs. I paid it off. you didnt have the money for that house you paid 10 years on
Miguels Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Boom, material items to reflect wealth are not the best thing...especially if you have to work >40 hrs to pay for them. Years ago, in my mid 20's I raced jetskis'. I bought 2 Sea doo's....financed them, but paid them off in 1 yr. Killed myself doing it. Than, I had to work 60+ to finance that racing dream, just to stay competitive regionally. Looking back, man I killed myself, but it was fun. Now I work 36hrs, 44 hrs max. if I need to. People like to brag about what they own, but they technically do not own it, the bank does. I am happy to own my stuff outright. My old man was raised in the Italian side of Brooklyn, always told me with that NYC accent "Look if you don't have the money for it, you don't buy it, end of story". A philosophy I still try to hold to til this day. My house, after paying for over 10 yrs. I paid it off. Now I am starting again, saving money, but it's nice to be able to spend $1000, if I need to. Not that I do! No, that's what's wrong with that! -Frank i think i rather have a monthly payment on a 2009 vette than own a v6 96 camaro.. who care if he is financing that's his decision not yours. oh i forgot, you like to make decisions for other people and force them to do what you want them to do my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Deeznutz Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Guys, I'm happy to own this outright. Yeah, she may not be as fancy as a Z06. But she's paid for. -Frank
boom50cal Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 my 01 volvo was paid for too. it was an 01 volvo On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Miguels Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 my 01 volvo was paid for too. it was an 01 volvo you dont say? lololololol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.