magillaru Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 Never really liked vettes but this thing sounds nasty. Very nice man. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
OrionStang Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 Not bad at all. You rocking a camera on your passes? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 Not bad at all. You rocking a camera on your passes? He should be deep into the tens with his mods. His 60 has to be horrible. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 10.95@134 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 Getting there. Real curious about 60 times now. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 First was a 2.15, second was a 1.75 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 Prepped track? Hw much air you running? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 Yep, I'm still taking it easy. Running 20Lbs in the Hoosiers Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
OrionStang Posted December 6, 2015 Report Posted December 6, 2015 1.75 isn't too bad. Once you get your launch down, it'll improve. Try playing with the air pressure. I've heard as low as 15psi on those tires. Maybe not tonight, but next time you go, try dropping one pound per run and see what happens. I been "practicing" around town on 18psi LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bighossf150 Posted December 6, 2015 Author Report Posted December 6, 2015 Looking back at the slip, the 60 was a 1.80, I slipped the clutch at 3500 on that pass, next pass I dumped the clutch at 4000 and it just blew the tires off and did a 2.6 60' Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.