90,000 Watt Daily Build Update

great information in this thread! Cheezy already stated he is waiting on stuff such as the amps duh! On the battery note I think Juice Box should have a way to tell your batteries current charge etc and I sure as hell hope they provide some basic care information, because as we all know this is real new and fresh at least in the car audio world. In the mean time cheezy will just have to be the test dummy :)

great information in this thread! Cheezy already stated he is waiting on stuff such as the amps duh! On the battery note I think Juice Box should have a way to tell your batteries current charge etc and I sure as hell hope they provide some basic care information, because as we all know this is real new and fresh at least in the car audio world. In the mean time cheezy will just have to be the test dummy :)

I've already exposed this technology to other elite members who will be making the switch.

For now, I have no other updates besides the video I posted on page one. Praying to the amp Gods that the first 30k will be here by First of March. And, although hopeful, I am doubtful I'll be receiving the subs by March 1st. I placed my order on the 5th of February, and well, it's F.i we're talking here LOL. But as soon as hardware is here, there will be updates!!!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Im very excited for you and your build man! My brother and I are watching closely at the lipos because he wants to switch over to them in the van! Im hoping everything works out on attempt one with all the equipment. Im sure you dont worry about Mike becuase he is a hell of an installer lol. Have a great day bro! Next time i go to sonus training, Ill swing to chill and some demos for sure!

I've already exposed this technology to other elite members who will be making the switch.

For now, I have no other updates besides the video I posted on page one. Praying to the amp Gods that the first 30k will be here by First of March. And, although hopeful, I am doubtful I'll be receiving the subs by March 1st. I placed my order on the 5th of February, and well, it's F.i we're talking here LOL. But as soon as hardware is here, there will be updates!!!

Poor feller, I know you mentioned before that they were supposed to be fulfilling orders at a faster pace before. In my eyes I see their main sub builder being a 90 year old perfectionist that won't let anyone else touch a sub and he takes his time while listening to records while smoking a stogie. When asked about a time frame he says "it'll be done when it's done!". At least you know that you'll have a good product when it shows up.

definitely have a great product. Ive seen some people get their orders in 2-3 weeks from Fi recently so there's hope :good:

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

nadcicle it's a by tough to build woofers when you're machine parts for them in house too but I paid for mine January 12 and had them in hand on he 30th and I'm not an elite player. Shrugs

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What does one have to do to be an elite member? Since you haven't exposed me to that technology, I assume that makes me some lesser quality member??

:ph34r:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Lol Geesh guys, don't take it out of context! LOL. I was just saying other people who run over 20,000 Watt music systems. We are ALL elite members damn it.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

How about if your a main stay on SMD your Elite! Cheezy do you plan on hooking just 1 30k if you get your subs around the same time frame I think with all of us we are anxious as fuck to see the results and surely you know we aint complaining off 1 batt 1 30k and whatever subs you get :)

Archived