Sundown Audio

PPI sedona SIP chips

rustyrex

I recently got my hands on a old school PPI sedona 500iqx amp. It did not come with the SIP chips. Does anyone know where I can purchase them or have any info on how to make them? I send Big Dwiz a message through YouTube but, I want to post here just in case anyone else can help. Thank you in advance fellow bassheads.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRECISION-POWER-PPI-APA-460IX-SEDONA-OLD-SKOOL-400WRMS-4CH-AMP-USA-/221684879832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339d72d1d8

This is the guy I'm talking about. He always gets his hands on awesome old school stuff.

As far as seeing chips for Xtant, I think the sip cards are the same, I could be wrong. I have the 90 Hz.

-Frank

I recently got my hands on a old school PPI sedona 500iqx amp. It did not come with the SIP chips. Does anyone know where I can purchase them or have any info on how to make them? I send Big Dwiz a message through YouTube but, I want to post here just in case anyone else can help. Thank you in advance fellow bassheads.

Are you on Facebook? There is a few pages were you can see who has some. One being a Precision Power (more of an old school page) and there is a old school stereo for sale page.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Guess you need to try to contact these guys on ebay and see if they have the desired frequency you need.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=SIP+resistor+8+pin&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XSIP+resistor+8+pin+12.TRS1&_nkw=SIP+resistor+8+pin+124&_sacat=0

Try different words.

SIP Resistor 8 pin

-Frank

Archived