Db Drag competing

Aaron Tuck TBA

I live in Cody Wyoming and there isn't much around here for competitions but I plan on going to a couple. I was hoping someone could help shed some light on the rules. I'm building right now and want to make sure I don't mess something up. what class should I shoot for or can be in with 2 12s on a bc3500 in the trunk?

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Build what you want to build. You won't go there and set the world on fire in your first event. Just go enjoy yourself and see if you want to get into the circus that full blown competition builds are

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Because wayne now has his own amp measurment device to work off the termlab that is just a dmm and a clamp but it reads through software.. So more fake rms wattage ftw i guess.

I thought usaci was using that other device that is a ripoff off the amm1 but again doesnt count for power factor, phase alignment, etc so just a glorified useless clamp.

And its already been said by one of the orgs (cant remember who) but the amm1 requires you to remove a speaker wire and feed it through the device then attach the speaker wire too the amp.

This could get very time consuming when you have 40cars that are in a clamped class, and each car has to run 2-3 times that day. Also not forget those that are using multiple amps which requires more speaker wires to be removed and feed through the amm1, get someone with 4 amps and using both positives on each amp with 8 gauge feeding 8 8awg wires through the amm1 may run into a problem with them not fitting.

Archived