Second Skin Audio

ATTN... Box builders... 04 sierra ext...

els1989

I love how when we talk about numbers, you bring up " this one build did blah blah blah". That's not your build though....

It's completely irrelevant to bring up "this one build with 2 8s", because that's not you or your build.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

But if a coors light case is a box and you are making a box from a box is that really outside of the box?

Well technically, if I'm standing over the box, then yes I'm outside the box. But if I'm within the box, like I will be when I build my 4th, then I'll be thinking within the box.

I do sure wish I could get 150 with the 4 15's and 14k of power I was planning though. I'll just stick to the 6.5's, it's a more believable 150 set up anyway.

You guys are getting a little redundant now.. And seriously who here has ever had a sub in a 96 tacoma .. Cause if you haven't how can you doubt my 145.6? That video I posted of Dave the box guy... He was hitting 145 with a fuckin lanzar amp and two shitty ass 80$ pair of eBay subs... Everyone on here knows the quality of fi audio.. So its not possible to achieve the same numbers on better equipment just because it's not an SUV lol crazy

Who's being redundant. We were discussing box designs. I'm pretty sure your title says ATTN....Box Builders...... does it not? Sorry, do you like Miller Lite, we can figure out how to make you a box out of a Miller Lite case, I know not everyone likes Coors light. I don't want to seem inflexible in the designs. Each person has their own taste and who am I to discriminate.

Wait wait wait, Jon Rabe from Sky High Car Audio has hit 160 on a 12 DC Audio 15's and 6 DC Audio 9.0k's. SO does that mean I can do that with an 1/8th of the cone area and a 1/16th the power? NO! But, if that's what you wanna go with, hey, more power to you. You're just not going to get anyone here to believe you. So, to that, I say take a video of said numbers with said set up in said 96 Tacoma, or crawl back into the hole you came out of cause no one here is buying what you're selling!

We find it comical when you guys come in making these wild claims and then can't and never back it up. Then always referring to, well my buddy did 150 on 4 4" coaxials and a paper plate for a sub with macaroni and cheese amplifiers! Just stop! Enough, you don't have to lie to kick it. We're all understanding guys, well maybe not Ken, but he has reasons to be disgruntled, so just tell the truth, be honest, and enjoy the forum. Otherwise, watch for flames, they can burn you!

can this just die......? :suicide-santa:

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

You guys are getting a little redundant now.. And seriously who here has ever had a sub in a 96 tacoma .. Cause if you haven't how can you doubt my 145.6? That video I posted of Dave the box guy... He was hitting 145 with a fuckin lanzar amp and two shitty ass 80$ pair of eBay subs... Everyone on here knows the quality of fi audio.. So its not possible to achieve the same numbers on better equipment just because it's not an SUV lol crazy

We're all jealous cause we're not as loud as you.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Paragraph Pete as been on a roll as of lately.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived