n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I'm ripping my truck out and going back to under seat boxes. 150 here I come THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I'm ripping my truck out and going back to under seat boxes. 150 here I come
scooter99 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 Well I'm going to be the first to 150 on 4 6.5's on 50 watts. I'll be spending less money than you will N8!! Did I mention my box will be made from a coors light case? That's right! Thinking out of the box over here buddy!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I'm ripping my truck out and going back to under seat boxes. 150 here I come ProBox model 110. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 160's all day long! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 But if a coors light case is a box and you are making a box from a box is that really outside of the box? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
els1989 Posted February 27, 2015 Author Report Posted February 27, 2015 You guys are getting a little redundant now.. And seriously who here has ever had a sub in a 96 tacoma .. Cause if you haven't how can you doubt my 145.6? That video I posted of Dave the box guy... He was hitting 145 with a fuckin lanzar amp and two shitty ass 80$ pair of eBay subs... Everyone on here knows the quality of fi audio.. So its not possible to achieve the same numbers on better equipment just because it's not an SUV lol crazy
n8ball2013 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 How can we doubt you? Because it's an exorbitant claim. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boometro Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 i own a 2001 single cab Tacoma and am only getting to 144.4 with a real 2kw and 210" mtx 9500 subs. 200a alternator, kinetik hc2400 and red top under the hood.big 3 upgrade with shca 1/0 ofc. wiring is all shca 1/0ofc. my box is built for high output at low Hz. i seriously doubt what you are claiming. get real. get it metered, as is stated, on video, before saying anything else about it. your child ass is stupid. here is my termlab screen for my proof. sukka biatch. thats on jeezy music, 30Hz. the RFL (Real Fucking Loser) amplifier you are using is a straight turd. its a blowhard amplifier. its the most repaired amplifier mtx made. your saying your doing with a generic box. yeah i bet you are. then you wake up from your dream with a huge wet spot on your lap and cum in your ear. keep dreaming bro.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 I'm ripping my truck out and going back to under seat boxes. 150 here I come You'll have a lot more room for those tfe's. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.