March 2015 SOTM - Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

Well If I can finish by next week like planned, I'll definitely be entering this month!!

Oh, now someone is in a hurry lol.

Bish ima vote for you when yours is done.

Well If I can finish by next week like planned, I'll definitely be entering this month!!

Oh, now someone is in a hurry lol.

Bish ima vote for you when yours is done.

LOL Yea bro! Gotta take advantage of this weather!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Can I enter with no box? :) subs not going in for awhile, I'm digging the setup I have right now. Everything eventually will be taken out, I'm following the "typical" rule of thumb involving walling the truck :P

I mean obviously I'm not going to win against these other systems, but for funsies (and because the truck is fun to look at)

If you don't have a system that is complete how are you going to enter? No substage no entry sorry

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

SOTM is back with a vengeance. 2015 we are going bigger, better and just overall badass. We want to see clean, loud, and awesome builds for SOTM. We also want to see as many participants as possible.

To start off 2015 we have Droppin Hz Car Audio stepping up and putting up a $350 credit towards anything on their website, www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/

AACHAOS__73587.1414709851.600.600.png?c=

dhz_web_logo_1_1421370921__09365.png

Place your March 2015 SOTM nominee here. Remember post pics, vids and of course a link to the build. You can also use your garage as a link for pictures. Don't forget to check out the RULES of SOTM

Now lets see those nominations!

1. all4sp

2. rockFord_Expedition

3. juan777

4. Miguels

5. razon35

6. Jhunt94

7. JeepAndBassXJ

8. 2000TACO

9. moredbsplease

10. bighossf150

*Any SMD Member that is caught cheating or manipulating the voting process in any way will be banned from SMD with extreme prejudice! Each SMD Member is allowed to vote only one time - that means each MEMBER . . . not each IP Address . . . not each user name. At SMD, we have a ZERO tolerance policy on groaning, whining, or bellyaching within SOTM so just don't do it. SOTM is a way for us to give back to our members - we encourage you to get your system in tip top shape and enter. If you don't win, there's always next month.

Hypothetical question. Yes I read the rules but it didn't seem black and white so I will ask in here; If people have a professional and or shop do part of their work on their system, are they still eligible? Closest rule I could find says that professionals aren't eligible to enter.

Hypothetical question. Yes I read the rules but it didn't seem black and white so I will ask in here; If people have a professional and or shop do part of their work on their system, are they still eligible? Closest rule I could find says that professionals aren't eligible to enter.

Oops.. So I guess that means I can't enter in SOTM any more? I've been a Mecp certified installer at a local shop for about 6 months now. The pay is about 4x what I was making at my last job so I couldn't say no.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Oops.. So I guess that means I can't enter in SOTM any more? I've been a Mecp certified installer at a local shop for about 6 months now. The pay is about 4x what I was making at my last job so I couldn't say no.

I don't know bro, since It was my first time being nominated I read the rules, but maybe that isn't common practice for people who have entered before?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/36924-sotm-rules/

That's correct no pros and you are now a pro.

If a shop does the work but you aren't part of the shop no problem. It's when the person works at a shop and then posts it. In some cases it sucks but it's the only way you can level it. You can't tell a guy like audiotistics he can't enter because he's too good but not do it to the other shops too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's correct no pros and you are not a pro.

If a shop does the work but you aren't part of the shop no problem. It's when the person works at a shop and then posts it. In some cases it sucks but it's the only way you can level it. You can't tell a guy like audiotistics he can't enter because he's too good but not do it to the other shops too.

But but..

audiotistics IS GOOOOOD..lol

(but i feel ya)

Yeah, being good shouldn't rule anyone out. Not their fault if they are way better than everyone or most everyone else. That said, having it done professionally seems like it would be right along those lines, of course I realize that I don't make the rules, I am just trying to interpret or clarify them.

Archived