Mids weight?

BassMunky

Why though?

just to know or some other reason?

at shows, with your doors open for hours.. it puts stress on the hinges

driver door is fucked..

you have to "lift, and push" to even shut it......... but. meh.....

EDIT- i actually do more work on the hinge pins and striker.. when its sealed up... VS one "open".........

I demo with pass side down... and it loads on the driver side............ Ive already welded a new striker... and my hinge pins are fucked......

Blazer hinges are junk stock, all of mine were shot even the back ones.

I don't think that's why he cares though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

you will be ok theres people here in ny that have 20 pound mids and im talkin 4-6 per door with stock hinges and demo all day i have 2 per door each weight 15 pound and dont sag

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Mine are 8lbs a piece, Exodus Anarchy's. New ones will be 4.5lbs, Stereo Integrity TM65's.

But again, why?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Mine are 8lbs a piece, Exodus Anarchy's. New ones will be 4.5lbs, Stereo Integrity TM65's.

But again, why?

I've been eyeing those up, let me know how you like them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

But again, why?

cuz.... with everything .. size matters....

open your mouth for me would ya? ;)

Awwwww sheeeit.

That's pretty much where I figured this was going though. No real reason. It's a talking point I guess?

But again, why?

I've been eyeing those up, let me know how you like them.

The SI's? Will do. I'm hoping for a smoother sound with the softer cone, a little better upper frequency response, and more volume due to the higher power handling/efficiency combo. I think mid-bass response should be just about equal. Knowing SI, I don't think I will be unhappy with them. Plus, they're much smaller, which is always welcome. Won't be here for about another month though.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I have at least 30lbs per door in my truck and it's fine.

30lbs of fur?

or?

Hell i though we were talking drivers...

I have 11 layers of 3oz mat... 20 square feet each door of PRO,........and 2 cans of foam.....and 6 sprays of LINER spayed on the panels

WITH my drivers...........lol

but.. hey.... size and or something something....

WIsh my shit didnt brake like yours dont :(

Archived