Mechman Alternators Offical Demo HEARSE

.... casket shaped "tunnel" ?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

So awesome. I've loved hearses since I saw a demo in Florida in the 90s they called "The Drop Ded Hearse" with 9-18s and 6-15s.

Go BIG!!!

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Hey guys sorry no real updates lately been slammed here cranking out some of what we are known for. Bad Ass American Made High Output Alternators.

11011005_787519524670188_848561262857577

no shit.. you (Chris)told me there was a 10 building time to get an alt out.. took 24 hours to get a tracking. didnt know the 10 days included the shipping transition

Estimated delivery :
Sat 3/21/2015

Considered putting a generator on the trailer?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

Considered putting a generator on the trailer?

If an alternator company showed up with a gas generator to power their system I think that'd be bad for business.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So build your own "generator" ... chevy 350 or whatever motor you can find decently priced driving a ton of alts, lol.

Hammerdown... 1%

did you not see they are using like 6 alternators under the hood?

i think they are trying to shoot for something that can sell them alternators.. i dont think they will be selling generators to the public. people arent looking to buy a 350 with 6 alternators to haul around in a trailer hitch.

Archived