Mechman Alternators Offical Demo HEARSE

News flash that's what all alternator builders do.

You didn't actually think they make all the internals themselves did you?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

wait your alt builder doesn't hand carve the cases from blocks of metal that they mined and refined themselves?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

wait your alt builder doesn't hand carve the cases from blocks of metal that they mined and refined themselves?

Well my alt was a DC power alt with a billet case but I doubt they refined the metal themselves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well my alt was a DC power alt with a billet case but I doubt they refined the metal themselves.

nope doesn't count lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

nope doesn't count lol

Well shit.

I'll see if I can get an Amish built alt, handmade for sure.

this is true. most companies buy everything pre-assembled from over seas.

when i see american made hairpin alternators from anyone I laugh. last time i checked there wasn't a hairpin stator machine in the US. sure they could be using regitar rectifiers, "USA" made, or the old fashioned s wound stators could be USA made, but hairpins, no.

for all we know, they could be buying these parts from other companies in the business.

the reason they cant mod the fans on the rotor is because they would need to call the factory or their US supplier and say hayyyyy, can you make us a reverse fan rotor. and then the supplier is going to say sure we can, we need a 5,000 unit order minimum, and that right there kills the idea.

much easier just to take the cooling efficiency loss. and replace the alternator 5 times if it does get too hot which they are using the more reliable 250A units to make sure they dont get too hot even if they have a cooling handicap

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

this is true. most companies buy everything pre-assembled from over seas.

when i see american made hairpin alternators from anyone I laugh. last time i checked there wasn't a hairpin stator machine in the US. sure they could be using regitar rectifiers, "USA" made, or the old fashioned s wound stators could be USA made, but hairpins, no.

Not to call you out, (we appreciate your explanation) but a large majority of 128mm and 128mm Denso haripin alternators are made for OEM's right here in Alcoa, TN at the Denso plant about 30 minutes from our facility...

That being said, anyone is welcome to tour our TN or NV facilities any time during normal business hours to see how we build units. We have nothing to hide, we use the best parts available. If a sufficient part is not available for what we are trying to do, we tool up and design a component to meet our specs. It doesn't make good business sense to go through all the hassle to design every nut bolt and washer if there is an off the shelf part available that is already bad ass. This same logic would apply to any manufacturer building subs, amps, etc...

Archived