ImaNoob Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
CortezDTV Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I hate salt but wife wanted one so we have a 240 in the wall with a 180g sump underneath. I like freshwater. Piranha, snakeheads, wolf fish, gar ect. I now have 1 piranha left. And the dumbass salt tank. That's how you feel about saltwater now??? Damn? Post a pic of that tank SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
ImaNoob Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 Here goes one of the salts... 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
ToNasty Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 I'll post one soon. It's not reef. Just live rock and fish in it. I just never enjoyed salt enough to go any further with it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
n8ball2013 Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I could never do a freshwater tank after doing salt THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudBimmer Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I got rid of my fresh tank after I got salt. Look into redsea max tanks. Expensive but look good.
n8ball2013 Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 The good thing abot the max tanks are they are all contained and ready to go. My tank needs a reboot hard. Looks like shit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ToNasty Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 I just can't get into salt. Hate it. And I don't like how it looks. Just my opinion. I prefer. Planted/pirahna tanks or my all time favorite, cichla (peacock bass) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I've always wanted to try salt but the fish prices chase me away from it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 I've always wanted to try salt but the fish prices chase me away from it. you know how if something goes wrong in freshwater like you get a parasite or anything like that? It can be easily fixed. Salt is a whole nother story ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.