I APPROVED this SHINE!!!!

Shine_zpss1b5p7e8.jpg

Messing around today, got all the new part's put on Bis-Kwik since I had it painted. Still have to clean it up but I had to do a quick hit with the system!

Im surprised you get that kinda flex .. You have plans for deadner ?

Yeah I bought 2 rolls for it, most of the rattle is the hand crank for the rear window, I'm going to try to machine a bushing for it to tighten it up! Yeah I was shocked over the flex as well! I under estimated them little X10's for sure!!!

Little SNEAK PEEK of the Drive In Theater Speaker/Bass Knob/Switch box for Ol Bis-Kwik! Going to look good once it's done! Wait until it's out in the sun light!

drivein_zpsyhw1d3r9.jpg

Some more Pin-Striping done on it!

drivein2_zpsulpatbpd.jpg

That pearl looks good in the sun and nice pin striping :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

If you have been following this build then you know I like hidden stuff! Pin-Striper hooked me up with the evil face with the stripes! Should be done tomorrow and on it's way back to me to put back in the Wagon!

drivein1_zpshnqg2kek.jpg

Archived