Another link to a side story of this build! Don't forget I am entered in the SOTM contested #18 Sideshow_kustom So if you like this vote be sure to cast me a Vote! Thank You for taking to time to read my story!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196964-coleman-cooler-build-in-bis-kwik/

I take just as much pride in the way my car looks as well as how it sounds! After the new paint job, chrome, and new Glass I pulled ol Bis-Kwik out to day to sun bath and to snap a few pictures of it! I still need to clean it some more but she was shining!

Wagon%20today%202_zpsc17cl1j1.jpg

wagon%20today%201_zps7bi9i6j6.jpg

wagon%20today_zpsloobfjpj.jpg

BUMP FOR SOTM VOTE'S! If you like this build be sure to case a vote for it in SOTM!

Getting the Drive-In Theater Speaker/Bass Knob/Switch Bow Striped up! OH YEAH!

Top View

Drive%20in_zpss5lextln.jpg

Side View

drive%20in%201_zpsxmjeqylq.jpg

Again wanted say sweet build....

Thank You again! It has been a challenge that's for sure!

Ready to come home & go back in the Wagon! Robby Lett from Low Life Auto Art hooked up the Pin-Striping! Check him out on Face-Book for your Pin-Striping needs!

DONE_zpsijdurirv.jpg

Times RUNNING OUT to get the votes in for ol Bis-Kwik for SOTM! If you like this build be sure to cast a vote for it! Also make sure to check out all my side stories to this build!

Wagon%20shots%207_zpsc1vvha3k.jpg

Last day to vote for SOTM! If you like this build be sure to give me a vote in the SOTM! Thank You to the one's that have already voted! Be sure to follow along with this build cause I'm working on something new that I have not RELEASED any picture's or info on YET! Going to be SWEET & totaly DIFFERENT than any other that's for sure!!!!!!

Archived