Usaci Show 4/26/08 Anderson, Ca.

USACI show coming up in Anderson. It's tied into a car show at the Shasta Fairgrounds.

It's a nice show out on the grass with lotsto do with the whole family.

HOT-O-RAMA 2008

Shasta District Fairgrounds

Hwy. 273 in Anderson, CA

Registration begins at 10:00 AM

Contest begins at

12:00 Noon

Entry Fee is $50.00 includes:

Competitor and

1 passenger

http://caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm

http://www.hot-orama.com/

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looks like there is an admission price.

From the Hot-o-Rama site:

Friday $5.00 • Saturday $10.00 • Sunday Free • Kids 10 and Under Free

Gates Open at 6am

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Jaffe Can Stop by Sact Town on sunday and see how a real show is put on.. :D j/k I hope there is a good tn out for Mike that is like a 15 or 16 hour drive for him one way

later

Doug

:lol::lol:

USACI ain't the same now that theres no Team-bio guys. I think the days of the 35-45 car turnouts are done

well thanks bill, but i got my check today and its not enuf for my amp....i could use the one i have now, but on full tilt it only lasts 30 seconds...if im lucky, before it shuts off (ill never buy kenwood again)

i get paid in 2 weeks, but it wont give me time to order the amp and get it

ill see what i can do, but as of right now, its a no....which is hella gay cause i really wanna go..:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: