PowerBastard Alternator

I've recently ordered a PowerBastard Alternator as they (Other company being something that ends with (ect/eck). I can't remember but something similar to Kinect or Kineck .. Idr) were recommended to me. I looked up powerbastard alts and it seemed promising to buy as it was $350 especially since I don't have a normal job due to being young and in school still.

I made the mistake of not researching the product before deciding if worthy or not to buy. I was recommended so I figured I'd go off that until I researched AFTER I ordered it, then I found out that they don't have such a good rep. However, looking at other companies with HO Alts, I can't find one for my vehicle other than Powerbastard.

I haven't received it yet as it just shipped today, so a few days probably is when it'll be here. Should I go ahead and install it or get my money back and try to find another alt?

Sorry if these type of threads aren't allowed, I am just very ambiguous at the moment. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the help.

A lot of the times you have to contact some of these companies stated and see what they offer. I would suggest contacting Singer. I have had a great experience with my 275 and their customer service. As stated though DC power and Mechman are also reputable companies.

one of the worst companies ever.

just because your vehicle is not listed, doesnt mean it is not made.

if you havent tried contacting companies like mechman, dc power, singer alternators, then you havent looked hard enough.

;)

I decided I'm going to go ahead and install it when it comes. I'm only going to be running a 2.2k watt system (I know, not a lot but it's enough for now). Why does the company receive such bad reviews? Well I see both good and bad reviews which leaves me in the middle.

one of the worst companies ever.

just because your vehicle is not listed, doesnt mean it is not made.

if you havent tried contacting companies like mechman, dc power, singer alternators, then you havent looked hard enough.

;)

I decided I'm going to go ahead and install it when it comes. I'm only going to be running a 2.2k watt system (I know, not a lot but it's enough for now). Why does the company receive such bad reviews? Well I see both good and bad reviews which leaves me in the middle.

wasting your time..been through that bs years ago

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

the name is really power "bastard" alts.?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived