DGL Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 I need help with a C pillar 6th order design for a 99 suburban. .for 6 15's soundqubed hdc.3 I have a picture of kinda what I'm looking for. Just need someone to figure out what my subs need an how big I need the box ect. Thanks
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Audiofanaticz just did one, check his build log out. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187149-updated-31417-fanaticz-shows-his-hoe-some-love-finally-spring-is-here-back-to-work/ That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Contact Raptorman ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Man... just getting a "piece of paper" with a 6th.... damn... Id just be prepared to "tweak" things.......... and ya, Hunter can plot a enclosure like a boss.... i like that fucker....... a lot SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Tecomah Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 OG hunter martin 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
DGL Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 Can I only get in touch with hunter on this page?
hdorre Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Can I only get in touch with hunter on this page? https://www.facebook.com/LoudEZDBDesigns You're in GOOD hands with Hunter. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Raptorman Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 Thanks guys, haha. What's up buddy. Can message my page that hdorre linked or message me on here if you have any questions, I can help you out. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.