Sundown Audio

Which amp would you suggest?

dmel

one amp that everyone overlooks is the kicker zx series.. it does rated at 2 ohms. its a 2 ohm stable amp. the only thing is that it dont like to see high voltage. 15.8 is the limit but if you do a 12v system then there is nothing to worry about

one amp that everyone overlooks is the kicker zx series.. it does rated at 2 ohms. its a 2 ohm stable amp. the only thing is that it dont like to see high voltage. 15.8 is the limit but if you do a 12v system then there is nothing to worry about

this i have heard but kicker is allways over priced or is it that they know there brand is good ,,, so even its good isnt there anything else that can compare for a less price,

they are not overpriced.. they are cheaper than fosgate and even sundown and other brands. you can get a 1500 watt one for $400 the zx2500 can be had between $600 to $900

Either used or save up the money for a nice new amp.

Amps are something you don't want to cheap out on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

ok with that being said dont go cheap on the amps and i do agree ,,, ? why would u recommend 2 amps. i just want one, and the american bass VLF series are they worth while ,,,,, i saw these on ebay ....

American Bass VFL44801D Class D Mono Hybrid Amplifier 4500W Max $250.00

American Bass ELITE18001 Class D Amplifier 1800W Max $260.00

Archived