Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Why is this still going?

definitely I'm over the 50 questions. People can't understand I was only really looking for a response from sonic or someone's response with a similarly warranty info that has sent back with sonic.. I sent no disrespect at sonic at all. I'm done ..... Unless its sonicelectronix I will not respond to anyone else about this....

Well, I guess I can chime in here...

Without knowing a specific RA number, I'm not able to give any specifics to this return. However, i'll let my warranty team handle that directly with you via phone/email. One of the best ways to find out the status of the RA is to log into your account and go to the Returns (RAs) page. It has a status updated. If that doesn't have enough info, just give us a call.

Once we receive an return we typically let you know what is going on in about 3-5 business days. That just depends on how many returns we have at the time or the complexity of the issues we are dealing with. Keep in mind we have an entire warranty/returns department that checks out each return sent back to us and we bench test amps as needed.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

And based on the initial complaint that output is lower on one channe then another I bet it's going to be a little longer because it's going to need more than a simple test

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Is this guy serious?

Sounds like a spoiled ass kid who never had to really work for or earn anything in his life and had everything handed to him.

• 4 weeks later...

Well got the amp back today and still has the same problem. Still a very large gap of voltage between the two channels... 2.3 volt difference between right and left channel.. I bought a new exact same amp from a local dealer and its only 0.6 difference... With 2.3 you can definitely hear the difference is this what you pay for with sonic and Rockford now?

You should not be able to hear a difference that small.

Also it has nothing to do with Rockford you are the one who chose to buy through and unauthorized dealer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well got the amp back today and still has the same problem. Still a very large gap of voltage between the two channels... 2.3 volt difference between right and left channel.. I bought a new exact same amp from a local dealer and its only 0.6 difference... With 2.3 you can definitely hear the difference is this what you pay for with sonic and Rockford now?

There is always going to be a difference in voltage between channels, and even amps, hell I have 4 5000watt monoblocks in my truck and one of them makes 4 volts more than 2 of them, and another makes about 2 volts more.

If you really knew what you where doing you would volt match the channels, just like I volt matched my amps so they are all playing the same, not bitching on a forum like you know what your doing but have no clue.

Components have tolerances and none are typically the same, typically as long as they are in their targeted tolerance group ( +/- 5% for example) the part is considered ok by QA.

Brand name aside, a lot of mosfets that are inside amplifiers only come from a couple different places, so the insult to Rockford or better yet Sonic is not needed, especially since they have nothing to do with the build quality or components that are inside of the amplifier that they sell.

But Im glad to hear you got your amp back today, and instantly bought a new one from the same manufacture that you are dissing........

I was just going to say what's. 2 volts ac come out to wattage wise. It's probably still over rated power. Not to mention two volts could be an install issue. Judging the quality of this thread id say it's a real possibility

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.