18 ascendant audio 15's on 3 american bass vfl 450.1's

Orion.... Gunnem you gonna take this as shit talking even if it isn't just blunt truth

Before you talk about how a system that size SHOULD be....... You guys should try to build something even close to that.....

is the owner of this vehicle your boyfriend or something

excuse me for having high expectations for 18 15's.

wAmPLid.gif

Orion.... Gunnem you gonna take this as shit talking even if it isn't just blunt truth

Before you talk about how a system that size SHOULD be....... You guys should try to build something even close to that.....

is the owner of this vehicle your boyfriend or something

excuse me for having high expectations for 18 15's.

wAmPLid.gif

You don't even know what to expect.... Truth hurt or something with your sandy vagina

I just love it when people with no clue think they know what to expect from a system of that magnitude while there sitting at home playing with there single sub trunk set ups......laughs

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Everyone has gotten numb to how loud things are because of YouTube. It has to move hair or flex to be loud when it isn't always the case. Extreme vehicles are the loudest things on the planet bt beyond boring to watch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not to mention if he's lucky each 15 is only getting 600 watts and its already that brutal... with more power it will be a beast...

And gunnem I have no idea who the guy is... I just know you were quick to talk shit about something you obviously know nothing about.....

Aaaaaaand I'm done.

Not to mention if he's lucky each 15 is only getting 600 watts and its already that brutal... with more power it will be a beast...

And gunnem I have no idea who the guy is... I just know you were quick to talk shit about something you obviously know nothing about.....

Aaaaaaand I'm done.

He runs the LOWEST AA sub there is (chaos)... and very little power.... Like you said.

And he still took honers at SBN.. which is NOT small, and not easy.............

I think its cool....... but maybe some dont.....

Aaaaaaand I'm done.

He runs the LOWEST AA sub there is (chaos)... and very little power.... Like you said.

They don't make arsenals anymore??? And we still have a pair of aa assassin's the real lowest aa line ever

Aaaaaaand I'm done.

They don't make arsenals anymore??? And we still have a pair of aa assassin's the real lowest aa line ever

You are right. If they still make them, i dont know. I just wanted to put out there, that he is using low low power, and the lower end subs. And i think he was a amp down...

thats both open....... just sayin..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvLKk7aMQKk&feature=youtu.be

he is a cool cat either way...

Archived