Be sure to check out all my side stories for this build! I have spent a LOT of time in this build to keep it Vintage looking while hiding all up to-date equipment! I made sure not to cut any Corners and leave no fine detail out! I take PRIDE in all my builds no matter how big or small it is! I'm very picky about my wiring and over all cleanliness of my builds at the same time I like to think outside the box! No matter how many pictures I post I still can't get all the little detail in them!

SOTM contestent #18 Sideshow_kustom If you like this build drop me a vote!

I made this wire to hook everything up. I added quick connects to it so I can remove it quickly if needed! I used the Sky High Car Audio wire to hook the Infinity Kappa speaker up and a Ethernet cable for the bass control knob. Put it all in white heat shrink.

cable%201_zpswgias7qe.jpg

cable%202_zpseqnqwfzx.jpg

cable%203_zpsfqui5dkl.jpg

cable%204_zpsgeu12bj6.jpg

Side veiw! She's getting there!

drive%20in%201_zpsxmjeqylq.jpg

thats a 62 wagon right?

i am working on a 62 bel air again love this ride

Thanks man, Yeah it's a 62 Biscayne Wagon

Really like the detail you done and shown us.you got my vote.good luck.

Thank you man I really try to pay attention to all the fine details! Thanks for the vote! Follow along to see what I got coming up next for the Wagon!

Just got a picture of it done! Going back in the mail to come back home tomorrow! Can't wait to put it back in the Wagon! Check him out on FaceBook Robby Lett from Low Life Auto Art!

DONE_zpsijdurirv.jpg

That is super clean and slick! Kind of interesting too because i'm planning on going to a drive-inn this week.

MAN I wish one was still around here! I thought they was all LONG gone!

Archived