matt14 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Put a mayhem on the 4k 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Put a mayhem on the 4k this over sp4 or team in my opinion ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Any known issues with the team's or sp4's with the leads since they were fixed i hate you Put a mayhem on the 4k ok SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Any known issues with the team's or sp4's with the leads since they were fixed go buy sundown subs...... Im starting to get a bit upset...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LsChevy Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Even though I will never use fi, I agree with Miguel. Sp4 or team fi on the scv 4000. You will be just fine. People seem to have good luck with those subs and I just plain love sundown ampsIs there a reason why you wouldn't use FI?
Kyblack76 Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Even though I will never use fi, I agree with Miguel. Sp4 or team fi on the scv 4000. You will be just fine. People seem to have good luck with those subs and I just plain love sundown ampsIs there a reason why you wouldn't use FI? ya.. Fi leads just burn up.... go buy sundown.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LsChevy Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Even though I will never use fi, I agree with Miguel. Sp4 or team fi on the scv 4000. You will be just fine. People seem to have good luck with those subs and I just plain love sundown ampsIs there a reason why you wouldn't use FI? ya.. Fi leads just burn up....go buy sundown.. Just wanted to see why he wouldn't run Fi..Just like some wouldn't run sundown,Dc,DD...etc
ToNasty Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 because its not what i like to use, you find what you like. Nothing against aa/fi, its just not what i like to use. look into the sp4 or mayhem and just do it, stop bullshitting ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 People are brand loyal which isn't a bad thing until they say everything else is shit. I'd figure out the space you have choose a driver that will work well in that space and then pick an amp to go with the driver. Next step is to plan out your electrical to properly power whatever you choose to run. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
matt14 Posted April 1, 2015 Report Posted April 1, 2015 because its not what i like to use, you find what you like. Nothing against aa/fi, its just not what i like to use. look into the sp4 or mayhem and just do it, stop bullshitting Did YOU just say stop bullshitting? LOL 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.