Second Skin Audio

Best Way to Get Loud Out of the Trunk

tayodell41

You would want to remove them that way you can create a proper seal so that there are no weak points. There are a couple guys here hitting 150+ out of the trunk on a single 15'', cant remember the amp wattage. Just get a good box design, cone area (as much as your can it in a trunk, mine is a single 15"), and power. Dont forget about your electrical either

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

well are you talking burp or are you talking music because those two are very very different..

:unknw:

its funny that everyone is saying seal off from then trunk when that is not the case 100% of the time. You want to get loud from the trunk and need advice well here you go and listen up..

build.. test.. then build again.. then test.. then build again.. then test some more then build again.

Nobody can tell you how to get loud. I have no clue why the new generation expects for people to tell them what took them years of testing and learning to do.. its going to take power ( lots of it) and cone area..

but then again what do i know

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

well are you talking burp or are you talking music because those two are very very different..

its funny that everyone is saying seal off from then trunk when that is not the case 100% of the time. You want to get loud from the trunk and need advice well here you go and listen up..

build.. test.. then build again.. then test.. then build again.. then test some more then build again.

Nobody can tell you how to get loud. I have no clue why the new generation expects for people to tell them what took them years of testing and learning to do.. its going to take power ( lots of it) and cone area..

He forgot to mention, never buy a Ford Fusion.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

He forgot to mention, never buy a Ford Fusion.

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:madsign:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Simple being the checkbook and be prepared to open it frequently

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived