dolarbilz Posted May 1, 2015 Author Report Posted May 1, 2015 Received a nice package today..what to do.
ALPINE408 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 In a brad Pitt voice "Whats in the box"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on what's in the booooox!!!!!!! Have you ever had your woofers blown?
dolarbilz Posted May 1, 2015 Author Report Posted May 1, 2015 So this brings me up to 8 15" Havocs...build is about to change ..going to be slow.
Kyblack76 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Posted May 1, 2015 WOOT!!!! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 Will ? can you help me get 2 of the havocs with the trip motor please? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 I want to take 2 of his but he won't let me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 I want to take 2 of his but he won't let me I want 2 in the acura on a ampere 5k now..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 Exactly what I want except not in an Acura Kyle. To the T ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Posted May 6, 2015 I wouldn't mind doing the same. I wonder how the V3s ones sound compared to the V2s one. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted May 6, 2015 Author Report Posted May 6, 2015 Will ? can you help me get 2 of the havocs with the trip motor please? is pipo out? I only buy used cause i find them cheap.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.